2020 tiles explained
The innovative 20/20 tile is a new, modern tile that has allowed us to create more affordable roofing whilst maintaining quality.
- Affordable – The tile is interlocking, which significantly reduces the amount of time it takes to fit onto the roof. Needless to say, the less time spent on fitting the roof tiles, means the less it will cost the customer in labour charges.
- Attractive – In addition to being low in cost, it is also a very attractive looking tile (as you can see from the picture to the right). How can you go wrong with a lovely looking roof at such affordable prices?
- Durable – The 20/20 tile has also been designed to endure harsh weather conditions, mainly due to ceramic technology which is used on the clay. It has also been found to be a great choice on low pitched roofs.
- Variety – The tiles are also available in a wide range of colours ranging from natural red tiles to natural slate!
- Eco Friendly – It has been found that 20/20 tiles use 50% less CO2 compared with traditional clay plain tiles.
A tile that is affordable, easy to install, durable, eco friendly and available in a wide range of colours seems almost too good to be true. However, it is true and available for fitting from our teams of roofers in Chesterfield, Sheffield, Rotherham or The Peak District. No matter which area you may be situated in, if it’s in the areas mentioned previously, we can be out to you in a flash.